BEST ABS EXERCISES: 3 FAT-BURNING WORKOUTS YOU CAN DO ANYWHERE
If your primary goal is to burn some irritating fat in your abdomen, try out these 10 health-improving exercises. They are good for men and women alike, and they can be carried out anywhere. One good advantage of these workouts is that they do not require a lot of space. If you like, you can do them with an accountability buddy or with your spouse/partner.
- Bridge Opposite Arm-Leg Reach
Jessica Smith, a fitness expert believes this exercise can help you remove some inches of fat from your waistline:
- Lie faceup with your left knee bent, left foot flat on the floor, and right leg extended toward the ceiling. Reach toward the ceiling with your left arm and keep your right arm down by your side.
- Without moving your hips or shoulders, open your raised leg to the right and raised an arm to the left. Now, concentrating on your abs, return your raised leg and arm to the center.
- Do 10–12 reps, then switch sides and repeat.
- Low-Belly Leg Reach
With this exercise, you can achieve six-pack and corset.
- Lie faceup with knees bent to 90 degrees, hands behind head, and abs contracted.
- Keeping knees stacked over hips, lift shoulders and crunch up
- Inhale and hold for 3-5 seconds
- Exhale and extend legs to 45 degrees, hold for 3-5 seconds while squeezing lower belly
- Do 2 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Advanced Leg Crunches
Celebrity trainer Eduardo Dias believes this exercise can give you a perfect, swimmer’s abdomen.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and a 3-pound dumbbell between your feet
- Place your hands, palms down, beneath your sitting bones
- Concentrating on your lower abs, use them to bring your knees in toward your chest while lifting your hips, head, and shoulders slightly
- Return to the starting position; that’s 1 rep
- Do 15–30 reps 3–4 times a week
You should see results in 4 weeks.
Remember not to stretch your body unnecessarily; moderation matters, even in workouts. The point is to give your body a better shape and not to turn it into a painful thing. If you developed a rare feeling of discomfort or faintness during these workouts, see your doctor for advice.